If we realize that we are human more than anything else, nothing can stop us from living in harmony with one another. Be kind and spread love… not hate.
“We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves”
The only way to be at peace with the world is to be at peace with yourself. We must learn how to be at peace with ourselves and then try to figure out if we are at peace in the outer world. The fact is that you’ll always be at peace with the outer world if you are at peace with yourself.
6. “Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them, humanity cannot survive”
People often mistake love and compassion as luxuries as if, they are something that you have to win.
The truth is that you need to be able to understand the fact that love and compassion are not luxuries… they are necessities.
The only reason why humanity exists is because of these traits.
These are the only feelings that are keeping humanity alive. Without them, there’s no definition of the beautiful word, humanity.
You may also like:
- 21 Wise Dalai Lama Quotes to Enrich Your Life
- 8 Life Changing Lessons We Can Learn From Lao Tzu
- 10 Great Life Lessons To Remember
- 5 Life Changing Lessons You Can Learn from Buddha