20. You are here for a cause.
“If you are a gifted person, it doesn’t mean that you gained something. It means you have something to give back.”
21. Don’t play hide and seek with yourself.
“People will do anything, no matter how absurd, to avoid facing their own souls.”
22. In all disorders, there is a secret order.
“In all chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order.”
23. Perception changes the way things are.
“It all depends on how we look at things, and not how they are in themselves.”
24. We don’t have ‘complexes’, ‘complexes’ have us.
“Everyone knows nowadays that people ‘have complexes’. What is not so well known, though far more important theoretically, is that complexes can have us.”
25. You are here to spread hope.
“As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.”
26. We need to change.
“We cannot change anything until we accept it. Condemnation does not liberate, it oppresses.”
27. There is no right or wrong, only sense, and nonsense.
“The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong.”
28. Dreams guide us.
“Dreams are the guiding words of the soul. Why should I henceforth not love my dreams and not make their riddling images into objects of my daily consideration?”
29. Scream is a noise.
“A ‘scream’ is always just that – a noise and not music.”
30. Pass through an inferno of passion.
“A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has never overcome them.”
You May Also Like:
- Psychologist Carl Jung on Spirituality
- The Four Phases Of Life – By Carl Gustav Jung
- 5 Factors Crucial To Living a Happy Life, according to Carl Jung
- Five Ways Carl Jung Led Us to the “Inner Life”
- 20 Profound Quotes By Carl Jung That Will Help You To Better Understand Yourself