48. If a householder molds himself according to the circumstances just like nature molds Herself according to seasons and performs his Karma then only shall he acquire happiness.- Rig Veda
49. Karma is not just about the troubles, but also about surmounting them. — Rick Springfield
50. Sooner or later, everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences. — Robert Louis Stevenson
51. I would never disrespect any man, woman, chick, or child out there. We’re all the same. What goes around comes around, and karma kicks us all in the butt at the end of the day. – Angie Stone
52. Everybody comes from the same source. If you hate another human being, you’re hating part of yourself. — Elvis Presley
53. Karma is like a rubber band. It can only stretch so far until it comes back and smacks you in the face.
54. Karma, when properly understood, is just the mechanics through which consciousness manifests. — Deepak Chopra
55. The law is simple. Every experience is repeated or suffered till you experience it properly and fully the first time. ― Ben Okri,
56. If you give a good thing to the world, then over time your karma will be good, and you’ll receive well.– Russell Simmons
57. Your karma is your unfinished spiritual business. On a soul level, it’s your to-do list — Catherine Carrigan
58. Karma manifests Newton’s Third Law of Motion in the arena of Ethics. — J. Earp
59. Is Fate getting what you deserve, or deserving what you get? — Jodi Picoult
60. If your actions were to boomerang back on you instantly, would you still act the same? — Alexandra Katehakis
61. You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequence of your choice.
62. Even chance meetings are the result of karma… Things in life are fated by our previous lives. — Haruki Murakami
63. Lots of people say they believe in karma. Most of them just believe in revenge. — Chris Bonnello
64. The meaning of Karma is in the intention. The intention behind the action is what matters. — Bhagavad Gita
65. The universe does not carry debts, it always returns back to you what you gave it. — Drishti Bablani
66. I try to live with the idea that karma is a very real thing. So I put out what I want to get back. — Megan Fox
You believe in karma or not, use these karma quotes as a force for our own personal and spiritual development and getting rid of negativity. Which ones are your favorite Karma quotes do mention them below in the comments?