21. Ripples of karmic events are best humbly done in artistic, significant, unique karmic harvests without any forms of retaliation. — Angelica Hopes
22. Karma has no menu. You get served what you deserve.
23. I believe in Karma. If the good is sown, the good is collected. When positive things are made, that returns well. – Yannick Noah
24. What you plant, you harvest; such are the fields of karma.
25. Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness. How do you know this is the experience you need? Because this is the experience you are having at the moment. – Eckhart Tolle
26. Like gravity, karma is so basic we often don’t even notice it. ― Sakyong Mipham
27. Even if things don’t unfold the way you expected, don’t be disheartened or give up. One who continues to advance will win in the end. – Daisaku Ikeda
28. Karma comes after everyone eventually. You can’t get away with screwing people over your whole life, I don’t care who you are. What goes around comes around. That’s how it works. Sooner or later the universe will serve you the revenge that you deserve. – Jessica Brody
29. Be not deceived; God has not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. –
Paul the Apostle
30. We generate our own Karma with our thoughts, words, and deeds. It would be quite true to say that our thoughts create our karma – good, bad, or indifferent. – DADA J. P. VASWANI
31. When you see a good person, think of becoming like her/him. When you see someone not so good, reflect on your own weak points. ― Confucius
32. Even chance meetings are the result of karma… Things in life are fated by our previous lives. That even in the smallest events there’s no such thing as coincidence. ― Haruki Murakami
33. Karma doesn’t spare anyone
34. If you never tasted a bad apple, you wouldn’t appreciate a good apple. You have to experience life to understand life.
35. Karma’s just sharpening her nails and finishing her drink. She says she’ll be with you shortly.
36. Just remember that all the sh*t someone puts you through, sooner or later finds its way back to them.
37. Don’t waste words on people who deserve your silence. Sometimes the most powerful thing you can say is nothing
38. When karma comes back to punch you in the face, I wanna be there just in case it needs help
39. Let the players play, let the haters hate, and let karma handle their fate.
40. Contrary to popular misconception, karma has nothing to do with punishment and reward. It exists as part of our holographic universe’s binary or dualistic operating system only to teach us responsibility for our creations – and all things we experience are our creations.- Sol Luckman
41. People pay for what they do, and still more, for what they have allowed themselves to become. And they pay for it simply: by the lives they lead. – Edith Wharton
42. You cannot do harm to someone because someone has done harm to you. You will pay just like they will.– Ericka Williams
43. According to the karma of past actions, one’s destiny unfolds, even though everyone wants to be so lucky. – Sri Guru Grant Sahib
44. Karma says, if you focus on the hurt, you will continue to suffer. If you focus on the lesson, you will continue to grow.
45. Thoughts lead on to purposes; purposes go forth in action; actions form habits; habits decide character, and character fixes our destiny. — Tryon Edwards
46. For the keynote of the law of Karma is equilibrium, and nature is always working to restore that equilibrium whenever through man’s acts it is disturbed.
47. Every action of our lives touches on some chord that will vibrate in eternity. — Edwin Hubbel Chapin