Of course, there is hope and healing and if you determine you are struggling with an emotionally abusive relationship I encourage you to reach out, get help, and learn as much as you can about this insidious disorder. You deserve to be loved and cherished, as do your children.
You may also like
- 11 Signs It’s An Emotionally Abusive Relationship And You Might Not Even Realize
- We Often Stay In Abusive Relationships Because of Trauma Bonding
- 6 Common Signs You’re In An Abusive Relationship That Are Often Ignored
- 18 Relationship Red Flags You Should Never Ignore
- Why Romance Turns Toxic: The Psychology Behind Love & Relationships