Such an environment also minimizes the risks of these kids developing mental or psychopathological during later years of life.
Intervention programs, counseling, and psychotherapy can be helpful for Orchid kids to help them to learn how to deal with stress and anxiety.
Children need tender love and support to build their confidence. When sensitive Orchid kids are nurtured and supported, they can grow up to strong and resilient human beings.
When an Orchid kid blossoms and learns resilience, we have an exquisite person who is artistic, sensitive and also strong, resilient and confident.
Related Video: Six Kinds of Emotional Abuse by Narcissistic Parents
Become a Contributor at The Minds Journal
You may also like
- Stop Screaming At Your Child
- 7 Tips to Help A Highly Sensitive Child Flourish in School
- 6 Bitter Truths Every Loving Parent Ultimately Faces and Learns In Life
- Effects of Growing Up as an Unloved Child and How To Heal
- 5 Ways Childhood Emotional Neglect Causes Depression in Adulthood
- The 5 Child Roles In Dysfunctional Families