I will choose to dis-empower hate.
I will choose freedom.
I will choose love.
I will stand firm upon the unshakeable truth of who I am.
And I will soar to heights you will only ever dream of. For I have let you go.
No longer am I held down by all I allowed you to be in my life.
I no longer need you.
I am free.
By Kathy Parker
Published with permission
You May Also Like
- We Don’t Always End Up With The Loves Of Our Lives
- 20 Quotes That Will Lift You Up When You Feel Like A Chronic F*ckup
- 8 Things To Remember When Someone Breaks Your Heart
- 6 Ways To Let Go Of Someone You Never Thought You’d Say Goodbye To
- How to Know When to End a Relationship That is Making You Miserable