How you can communicate telepathically with animals
Do you want to talk to your pet? Do you wish to strengthen your relationship with your animal companions? Then here are a few ways to get started according to the author and paranormal researcher Stephen Wagner:
- If you wish to communicate effectively with animals, then make sure to be mentally and emotionally clear within yourself.
- When trying to connect telepathically, involve your genuine emotions into the conversation and be aware of your feelings and sensations.
- Open your mind and heart and trust your instincts.
- Visualize in your mind what you are trying to communicate and transmit.
- Be intentionalabout sending your messages across to them.
- Make sure to relax, be still and let the message come to you. You don’t need to stand over your pet to understand their thoughts and emotions.
- It is extremely crucial that you remain calm & quiet, be in a meditative state and be receptive to actually establish a telepathic connection. Only then you can receive and send thoughts and feelings.
But how can you know if you have formed a telepathic connection with your animal?
When you calm your mind, any foreign thoughts that come to you, any unexpected emotions you begin to feel is coming from your animal. Telepathic communication with animals is always unexpected and feels unfamiliar. However, it will take some time and practice to intentionally communicate telepathically with your pet. Consider this as a form of meditation that can help you understand your animal friend better.
Follow your heart & instincts
The best way to engage in telepathic communication with your pet is to let your love for them guide you. The love you share with your animal companions will always create a unique and strong bond that will help you understand each other. This love is the basis of your telepathic connection.
As long as you dig deep into your heart and listen to your instincts, you will always know what they are thinking and feeling. Because that’s what animals do too. “When you tune in to this space and feel the love for everything around you, you suddenly realize how everything is interconnected and that we are all part of nature,” writes Bhavika.
Animal communicator Nancy Windheart concludes “Telepathic communication is simple. It’s not always easy, because we humans tend to complicate things; but at its heart, telepathy is a simple, easy, natural, and universal language. The animals are fluent in this language; we humans can relearn it with some dedication and practice.”
So calm your mind and let love guide you.