Proper care for your children’s developing sense of self will help them build a healthy self-esteem, which is the principle requirement to manoeuvre through life in the future.
- Brummelman, E., Thomaes, S., & Sedikides, C. (2016). Separating narcissism from self-esteem. Current Directions in Psychological Science, 25, 8-13.
You may also like:
- Ways How Self-Esteem Makes Or Breaks Relationships
- What is a Covert Narcissist?
- Signs a Narcissist is Playing Mind Games With You
- How to Spot a Narcissist
- The Relationship Patterns of the Narcissist: Know the Signs