Kim’s kids had a steady diet of frozen pizza and French fries that they consumed in front of the TV. Her kids were always born at bed-time which made the morning routine especially difficult. At my suggestion she tweaked their diets and they ate dinner together at the dinner table and suddenly bedtime was a dream and the mornings were better too.
So there you go, 5 ways to help your kids thrive. Really, none of these tips are reinventing the wheel but they are often overlooked amid the chaos of everyday living.
But you can do it. You are doing it already. Just pay attention and tweak things here and there and you will see a huge difference.
Do you have any stories about ways you have helped your children thrive? Questions about the challenges that regularly arise? I would love to hear from you…
You may also like:
- 7 Tips to Help A Highly Sensitive Child Flourish in School
- 5 Ways You Can Teach Empathy To Your Kids
- 7 Things You Need To Teach Your Children About Love And Life
- Is Your Child An Orchid Or A Dandelion Child
- To Raise Good Kids You Must Do These 5 Things – Reveal Harvard Psychologists