I win, you lose. That’s just the way it is.
Remember that you are nothing without me. You need me. I do not need you.
Remember that the narcissist needs somebody, anybody more than you do. They cannot survive without their supply. When you realize this, you’ll know that the only one being fooled is themselves.
Written by Anne McCrea
Originally appeared on Narcissist And Emotional Abuse
Printed with permission
Narcissistic and Emotional Abuse, Shattering the Illusion is now available on Amazon.
You May Also Like
- Letter From a Narcissist’s “True Self”
- What It Means When a Narcissist Says “I Love You”
- How to Make a Narcissist Fall in Love with You
- The 7 Point Checklist A Narcissist Will Refer To When Looking For A Victim
- 19 Things A Narcissist Says and What They Really Mean