How To Love An Introvert
1. Try not to take their need for space personally. it doesn’t mean they don’t love you.
2. Don’t try to fix them. Accept an introvert for who they are and they’ll be loyal to you for life.
3. Introverts don’t let very many people in, so you must be pretty important to them.
4. Introverts hate confrontation. Give them time to process things instead of pressing for immediate answers.
5. If you want an introvert to open up more, truly listen without interrupting when they do talk.
6. Recognize that an introvert’s need for alone time is crucial to their health and happiness.
7. Know that introverts are fiercely loyal when they love someone and they expect the same in return.