And no matter how many doors that will come our way, you are and will always be my hero and my first love, not because of the things you are giving me but because you are my Father.
You are the only man who will never give up on me and never let my heart be broken. The only man who will hold my heart forever. And the only man who loves the hell out of me. Who loves me even when I’m not so loveable.
You may also like:
- 6 Important Differences Between Being a Father and Being a Dad
- When You Give A Dad A Daughter
- How an Unhealthy Father Daughter Relationship Damages a Daughter’s Adult Relationships
- Children Inherit These 7 Things ONLY From Their Fathers
- Sorry Moms! A Recent Study Reveals Fathers Have More Influence in A Daughter’s Life Than Mothers