20. Your body can stand almost anything. It’s your mind that you have to convince.
21. The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. There is no magic pill – Arnold Schwarzenegger
22. Success is usually the culmination of controlling failure. – Sylvester Stallone
23. You dream. You plan. You reach. There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, with belief, with confidence and trust in yourself and those around you, there are no limits. – Michael Phelps
24. You don’t get the ass you want by sitting on it.
25. Excuses are useless, results are priceless.
26. Excuses are monuments of nothingness. They build bridges to nowhere. Those who use these tools of incompetence, seldom become anything but nothing at all.
27. Don’t count the days; make the days count. – Muhammad Ali
28. Making excuses burns zero calories per hour.
29. When the sun rises, I wake up and chase my dreams. I won’t regret it when the sun sets, Cuz I live my life like I’m a Beast. – Rob Bailey and The Hustle Standard
30. Sweat is magic. Cover yourself in it daily to grant your wishes.
31. The hardest lift of all is lifting your butt off the couch.
32. One of the greatest moments in life is realizing that two weeks ago your body couldn’t do what it just did.
33. You can feel sore tomorrow or you can feel sorry tomorrow. You choose.
34. I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was. – Muhammad Ali
35. The best way to predict the future is to create it.
36. You’ve got what it takes but it takes everything you’ve got.
37.Go the extra mile, it’s never crowded.
38. Fitness is like marriage. You can’t cheat on it and expect it to work.
39. Stamina, speed, strength, skill and spirit. But the greatest of these is spirit.
40. Once you see results, it becomes an addiction.
41. A winner never whines.
42. Life’s too short to be small.