This in-turn makes you doubt yourself and the decisions you make in a relationship. Since the reality has been altered, so has your belief and the level of trust in people. This mental trauma is hard to bear, and you feel smothered by all the negativity emanating from their actions.
5. Your Soul Was Shattered
When they finally make your feel miserable, your soul starts to crumble. They succeed in bringing down the mental health and crush your free will. You feel this immense burden to carry on with life. But at the same time, you begin to question your sanity.
You doubt yourself and want to make things right, but find yourself lacking the vital energy to move on or mend things. Psychopaths are energy parasites who nourish their sadism by feeding on others’ positiveness.
Since they have instilled in you enough doubt to make you feel guilty, your emotional burden starts outweighing your willingness to move on. Thus, it takes much longer to get out of the darkness created by a psychopath.
Related Video: Signs You’re Arguing With A Psychopath
You May Also Like:
- 10 Signs You Are Dating An Emotional Psychopath
- Inside The Mind Of A Girl Who’s Broken By An Emotional Psychopath
- The Sad Truth About Why Psychopaths Are Unable to Love Even Their Own Children
- Which Direction is Your Recovery Facing? Recovery from Relationships With Narcissists, Anti-Socials and Psychopaths
- The rant of a psychopath.