8. If None Of The Above Works, Go No Contact
You tried your best to incorporate the aforementioned solutions. Kept your fingers crossed and prayed for positive results. But it all turned out to be wishful thinking. In that case, don’t feel emotionally cornered. Instead, take a breath, accept the outcome and move on. There’s no harm in cutting off contacts with a narcissist. After all, you gave your best. The fact that it didn’t work only implies the vanity of it. So calm yourself, and feel free to walk away. Your mental peace is always more valuable than anything else.
Coming To The End Of It
So what do you think? Do you have the patience and level of tolerance to direct your relationship in the right direction? Can you make a narcissist work on their mental ailment? Surely, you can just quit if you no longer wish to continue the relationship, but there are people who still hope for making things better. How about giving it a second thought? A second chance? After all, there’s no harm in trying.
Related Video: Things Narcissists Do
You may also like:
- 5 Projection Techniques Narcissists Use To Attack Others
- Why Narcissists Act the Way They Do
- How to Leave A Narcissist or Abuser
- Projection: The Lethal Weapon Narcissists and Abusers Use To Target Empaths
- Hoovering: Ways A Narcissist Reels You Back In