7. A funny story about your childhood is always good to hear. You can talk about your childhood dreams regarding your career. Children usually have very unique ideas about who they want to become they grow up. If you had an imaginary friend as a child, you can talk about that too!
8. Depending on your company, you can mention things that you find distasteful in the world of music and entertainment.
9. When chilling with your friends, you can talk about comfort shows that you love binge-watching and your favorite characters in the shows. Talking about evergreen sitcoms like Seinfeld and Friends is a good idea because most people like the feel-good vibes associated with such shows.
10. Learn a few uncommon science facts, for example, “babies have about a hundred more bones than adults” and the “Eiffel Tower grows taller in summers”!
11. In a friendly setup, you can talk about your favorite celebrities and your recent star crush. You can narrate encounters where you met a celebrity in real life!
12. If the earth were coming to an end, what would your last wish be- you can start a discussion with this topic and ask others to join in too.
13. Your dream destination for a holiday and how you’ve planned out your perfect trip there. In general, travel is a fascinating topic to talk about. You can mention how many amazing countries you have visited, an exciting solo trip that you took and the destinations you want to visit as soon as the pandemic ends.
14. You can reveal your quirky side by talking about an old superstition you have had since childhood that you still can’t get over.
15. Did you know that talking about an uncommon illness that you have recovered from always makes people listen intently?
16. A supernatural experience you have had might also be an interesting event to share, and if you narrate it well, people will gasp in horror during all the key moments!
17. If you are interested in animals and want to keep an unusual pet, talking about it will surely get pet lovers interested.
18. You can entertain others by talking about a quirky event you took part in, for example, a contest where you and your friends had to dress up as the members of your favorite band and perform a piece on stage!
Impressive Ways to Make Your Interviews More Interesting
1. When asked to talk about our achievements, we often become nervous because we feel that we haven’t achieved anything noteworthy enough to talk about. But, it’s important to remember that even a small accomplishment can be turned into something interesting if you know how to express it well. Highlight how the achievement helped you develop valuable skills and shaped you as a person.
2. Talking about any charity work you’ve done to help others is always a good way to showcase your career interests. People are keen to know what motivated you to take up the work, the challenges you faced, and how the experience helped you grow.
With these 20 amazing fun facts under your belt, you don’t have any excuse to not speak freely and confidently when people want to know more about you! Just remember to be specific and phrase it nicely when you are using these ‘fun facts about me’.