If you’re ready to gain clarity. And are so very done with not moving forward on any real goals?
Then, darling, get a pen and paper out begin making a list of what you don’t want.
- What areas of your life make you constantly stressed? By big areas I mean work, your family, and your social life.
- Be willing to examine smaller areas of your life, too.
- Are there relationships in your life that feel like energy drains?
- What do you accept as “normal” that logically you know makes you unhappy? Or makes life feel harder?
- Where do you get in the way of your own path to happiness?
- What seemingly small things are you tolerating?
- Are there things you wish you didn’t have to do?
- Even when you remind yourself that you have a choice, what constantly feels like an obligation?
- Do you distract yourself from gaining clarity by numbing with food, alcohol, or being busy?
Darling, you deserve to live a life that feels loving and nourishing. And in order to create that, you need clarity so you can pursue your desires. Those small desires and yes, those deeper desires, too. Be willing to examine what you don’t want. Because, sometimes, the path to what you deeply desire is blocked by those seemingly small things that are in the way.
Debra Smouse is a life coach and author who has been published in Time, Huffington Post, MSN, Psychology Today, and more. She knows that the path to loving your life begins with an uncluttered mind. Snag a free workbook with life hacks on how to love YOUR life.
You may also like:
- 20 Best Psychology Books To Improve Your Life
- 10 Every Day Must Do’s To Make You Love Yourself Better
- When You Love Yourself, You Love Others