A father is a daughter’s mentor, best friend, first love and the caregiver.
Unfortunately, in the recent years, a lot of television serials have been portraying fathers in a negative way. While we can’t deny that there are men who can ruin their daughter’s childhood, but there are men too who became role models for their daughters. However, the portrayal of just one category of men creates a negative impression on men as fathers.
It is important for us to understand that by roles of mothers are not devalued here when we are talking about fathers and their daughters.
So, if you are a mother reading this article, encourage the father-daughter bond and if you are a father reading article, enjoy and nurture the relationship you share.
You May Also Like:
- Here’s To The Fathers, From The Daughters Who Love Them Beyond Measure
- A Father’s Recipe For The Right Guy
- 18 Life Lessons I Want My Daughters To Know
- 6 Important Differences Between Being a Father and Being a Dad
- How You Need To Talk To Your Daughter About Beauty