5. Financial Monitoring:
– Taking our money.
– Making us ask for money.
– Putting us on an allowance.
– Commenting negatively and criticizing us for what we spend money on.
– Taking credit cards beyond the limit.
– Opening new credit cards: coercing us to open them or doing it secretly.
– Their money and its source are a mystery.
– Borrowing money from us and not paying it back.
– Taking out loans or borrowing money we don’t know about.
– Keeping credit cards or accounts secretly.
– Keeping income or access to family income from us.
– Use outbursts of rage to keep us from talking or questioning them about money.
6. Male Privilege and Cultural Advantage:
– Treating us like a servant. – Even in jest.
– Behaving like the King or Master of the castle.
– Making big decisions, family decisions without us.
– Using beliefs about how women should behave to control us.
– Defining men’s and women’s roles or husband and wife roles as he demands.
7. Female Privilege and Cultural Advantage:
– If you were a real man you would…
– Threatening domestic abuse charges.
– Staging domestic violence.
– I’m a woman, so you need to: support me, take care of me, take care of the baby.
8. Sexual Abuse and Emotional Manipulation:
– Bargaining with sex.
– Forcing us to be sexual with them.
– Don’t tell us about their venereal diseases.
– Belittling us for wanting sexual intimacy.
– Refusing us physical intimacy under any pretext.
– Having affairs. Having wives. Having kids. All secret. Or mostly secret.
Pathological Predators Use Our Emotions for Their Gain
They lie about all thing, always hiding what they really are. Every moment of their life is a lie. Everyone they know is someone they’re scamming. They aren’t a real person, not even to the barista or the car wash attendant. The sociopath is constantly putting on a presentation. When we stop believing them – there’s no one there.
Are you being emotionally abused?
Written By Jennifer Smith Originally Appeared On Truelovescam Republished with permission