What if they agree to go into a relationship with you because the gifts are too good to ignore and not you being too good to ignore? DANG!
“Never rush into a relationship. True love is bound to reveal itself sooner or later.” – Jayden Hayes
There’s nothing as saddening as being in a relationship with someone who doesn’t “feel the same”.
Unfortunately, you might also get into a relationship with someone who is just looking for a rebound, in which case it will be emotionally devastating for you.
What if they’re not ready to build a relationship because the last one they tried to build one with didn’t work out, and they’ve given up on relationships altogether? But, since you put a lot of pressure on them, they had no other option than to agree?
5. It Will Lead You to Self Doubt
In the end, if eventually, things don’t turn out the way you wanted it to, then it means you’ve found yourself in another “failed relationship”.
And then you’ll begin to feel like you’re hard to love, and you will never find that special someone.
This could lead you to not trust your self-image and then fall into the stereotype that love isn’t real.
We’re not encouraging you to be single during the couples season, all we’re saying is, don’t rush into something that will help you feel happy for one day and miserable for the rest of your life.
Here are the key takeaways
- You might lose yourself trying to please someone else and satisfy their needs.
- The good things in life take time, so are you looking for a good thing or a quick fix?
- There’s nothing as frustrating as doing things with a lot of effort for someone who doesn’t acknowledge or appreciate it. Sadly, that’s how it feels when you don’t take the time to know someone properly.
- What if they’re not ready for a relationship or love you back?
- If it fails you have another negative score in a relationship and might feel love isn’t for you.
Love is not temporary, nor should it be treated that way. If you want to experience a meaningful relationship, you will have to be patient and wait for the right person to come along. Being with someone who does not give you the love you deserve, will only give you pain and hurt. After all, you deserve only the best.
You May Also Like: