45. One of the most painful stings known to mankind is from the platypus.
46. If you’re shot by a sniper, you’ll be dead before you hear the gun.
47. The city of London – one of the largest metropolises in the world- only has a population of 9,000.
48. There are more trees (3 trillion) on Earth than stars (300 to 400 billion) in the Milky Way.
49. Polar Bears aren’t white, they’re just glowing because of a reaction called luminescence.
50. Alaska is both the western- and easternmost state in the United States.
51. Shaking ketchup makes it 1,000 times thinner.
52. There are no lakes in Maryland.
53. Sesame seeds were once worth more than gold.
54. The largest desert in the world is covered in snow.
55. The longest work of English literature ever written by one person is a Super Mario Bros. fan fiction.
56. The fastest object ever made by man was a manhole cover.
57. Graham’s number is a number so large that a digital representation of it cannot be contained in the observable universe.
58. Every 2 minutes people take more photos than were taken in the entire 19th century.
59. About 1 percent of people alive today are descended from Ghengis Khan.
60. Humans and giraffes have the same number of neck bones.
61. Vincent Van Gogh – the most recognized painters of all time, – only sold one painting in his lifetime.
62. Two out of every three emails sent is spam.
63. If there are 23 people in a room, there is a 50 percent chance two of them share a birthday.
64. Falling coconuts kill more people than sharks.
65. The national animal of Scotland is a unicorn.
67. The most-highlighted book on Amazon is a self-help book.
68. Tom and Jerry were originally named Jasper and Jinx.
69. Black apples also known as Black Diamond apples, exist.
70. The longest bicycle in the world is over 135 feet long.
71. If you folded a piece of paper 42 times, it would be thick enough to reach the moon.
72. The world’s most expensive hot dog costs $169.
73. 1816 was known as “the year without a summer.”
74. The human nose can detect more than 1 trillion smells.
75. Your mouth produces about one liter of saliva a day.
Did you enjoy reading these amazing facts?