So unpack the messages. Don’t think about being more feminine, think about being nurturing, compassionate, and gentle. And know that those are as innately natural in men as women. Embodying those things doesn’t make you feminine, it makes you human. Don’t think about being masculine, think about being brave, focused, and protective. And know that those are as innately natural in men as in women.
Learn how to harness your full range of adjectives and verbs, in the right way at the right time to achieve your full potential, as you define it.
Know that although you are not a god, you are capable of feeling all the things. And it doesn’t make you less of a human, it makes you more.
You may also like:
- You Can’t Be A King Until You Embrace Feminine Energy
- Are Men Only NEEDED, Or Are They Also WANTED?
- 4 Myths About Men You Need To Stop Believing
- How To Recognize A Conscious Man By The Way He Loves Differently?
- How Society Teaches Men To Abuse Women – A Man’s Perspective