There is a difference between being loved and being controlled – do not let your possessive partner let you believe otherwise.
At the end of the day, everyone has a threshold and if you feel you have tried your best to make him feel secure and yet you don’t see any change in his behavior, then it is best to take a step back from the relationship.
It takes two to make a relationship work and if your partner is being unreasonable, you are better off staying away.
You may also like:
- Why do I feel sorry for my abuser? Why do I love the one who hurts me
- What You Should Know about Narcissists, NPD and their Partners
- 6 Signs Your Partner Isn’t Infatuated or in Love But is Obsessed and Emotionally Abusive
- 7 Signs Your Partner Is Feeding Your Self-Doubt on Purpose
- 10 Warning Signs That He’s Going To Be Controlling