9. Sagittarius (November 22nd-December 21st)
- Sagittarians are honest and blunt to the point of being tactless and hurtful.
- The term “know it all” was probably invented to describe a Sagittarius.
- If it’s not a new and exciting adventure, a Sagittarius is probably bored.
10. Capricorn (December 22nd-January 19th)
- Capricorns are so controlled that “letting go” and “going with the flow” are totally foreign concepts to them.
- A Capricorn won’t think twice about using someone for their own benefit.
- Capricorns thrive on negativity–a quick chat about their bad day can easily turn into an extensive rant about everything that’s ever gone wrong in their lives.
11. Aquarius (January 20th-February 18th)
- Aquarians fancy themselves as objective and logical, which means they’re often quick to judge.
- They live so much in their own heads that they can come off as detached and overly formal.
- Always eager to give advice, Aquarians often fail to understand what you’re actually trying to say.
12. Pisces (February 19th-March 20th)
- Pisces’ go-with-the-flow attitude can translate into a major lack of direction.
- Spacey and aloof, Pisces often fails to notice the needs of others.
- Although Pisces is supposed to be the oldest and wisest sign of the zodiac, they’re surprisingly gullible.
Stress Triggers and Anxiety by each Zodiac Sign and how to deal with it (opens in new tab)
Toxic Friends according to Each Zodiac Signs (opens in new tab)
What is your Biggest need in a Relationship According to your Zodiac Sign (opens in new tab)
Intimacy Issues and Facts According to each Zodiac Sign (opens in new tab)
How each Zodiac Sign Approaches Love (opens in new tab)