29. What does success mean to you?
30. What is the worst pick up line pulled on you?
For a more personal or the final phase of conversation build-up:
31. What is your biggest deal-breaker in a relationship?
32. What qualities do you prefer in a person you date?
33. What is your biggest regret in life?
34. What are your ideas about marriage?
35. Which year has been the best year of your life so far?
36. Which incident has been the biggest turning point in your life?
37. What is more important to you — doing what you love, or doing what you’re good at?
38. What makes you feel discouraged?
39. What are your biggest fears?
40. What are your biggest insecurities?
41. How would your ex describe you?
42. What’s your idea of a perfect first date?
43. What is that something you wish you had?
44. Who has been the most influential person in your life and why?
45. If someone cheated on you, what would you do?
46. Who is your go-to person?
47. What is that something you wish you did but couldn’t?
48. How do you cope up with negative emotions?
49. How romantic are you on a scale of 1-10, with 1 being not romantic at all?
50. What is the most touching thing someone has ever done for you?
Alongside these questions, another most important thing to keep in mind is how you listen to the answers. To win over someone’s impression on the first date itself, carry a positive, welcoming and warm demeanor. The more aloof, uninterested and cold you appear, the lower will be your chances of enjoying an engaging and exciting date.
The flow of conversation depends not only on the quality of the question but also it’s timing and how attentive you are when the other person is speaking.
Go ahead and make your date a whole lotta fun with these spicy conversation starters and let me know in the comments section if it worked!
You may also like:
- 36 Questions That Lead to Love – Fall In Love With An Absolute Stranger Research Says
- 48 Deep Conversation Starters To Know Someone Better
- 10 Questions To Ask To Go Deep In Your Relationship
- What’s The RIGHT Dating Etiquette?
- What Dating Should Feel Like (And What It Shouldn’t)
- Dating Without A Destination
- 8 Immature Dating Habits Grown Men Need To Leave Behind
- 10 Unspoken Rules of Modern Day Dating that everyone should follow