Here are a few guidelines to get you started:
- Take anything that comes to you, positive or negative, as a gift from Consciousness to know yourself.
- When interacting with others, observe things as if you were watching a movie (because you are).
- Do things for their own sake, in service to the Divine in you and others.
- Express yourself clearly and freely but without expectations or illusions.
- If you get emotionally triggered, breathe into your heart and hold any impulse to react, until it passes (and it will).
- Do silent meditation every day, focusing on your breathing.
- Sit in silence and solitude at the end of the day to contemplate and express how you feel.
Clearly, the more you cultivate and strengthen a state of being, rather than doing or fixing, the happier you become and the easier for the magnetic force of Consciousness within you to pull you toward your true Self, where happiness is permanent.
If you want to know more about how you can cultivate contentment and inner peace in yourself, then check out this video below:
© 2020 Yol Swan. All rights reserved.