By all means, hold on to your list, but don’t forget that your heart has another list that may not be quite as apparent to you.
To quote Antoine de Saint-Exupéry,
“It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.”
We’re giving away 3 e-books absolutely free of charge. The Ten Biggest Things We’ve Learned Since We Got Married, Your Guide to Great Sex, and An End to Arguing.
To receive them just click here:
Written by Linda and Charlie Bloom
Originally appeared in Psychologytoday
You may also like:
- Are You Willing To Be Awake In Your Relationship?
- Things You Should Look For in a Life Partner
- The Difference Between Soulmates and Life Partners
- The Only Way To Cut A Toxic Partner Out Of Your Life Completely
- How To Attract The Right Relationship Partner In Your Life