It serves to develop an awareness of where you are and what you can do about it, even if the steps are small and nuanced.
Walking away isn’t always an option, but changes in behaviour and responses can be helpful, especially if children are involved in the picture.
- Understanding Dysfunctional Relationship Patterns in Your Family
- DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILIES: EMOTIONAL MANIPULATION
- Parental Attachment Problems: Child neglect and its consequences
- Childhood Emotional Neglect
- Empathy vs. Blame
- Surviving a Dysfunctional Family
Related Video: 12 Red Flags You Are Being Psychologically Manipulated
Become a Contributor at The Minds Journal
You may also like:
- The 5 Child Roles In Dysfunctional Families
- 10 Do’s and Don’ts To Keep Your Parenting Healthy and Non Toxic
- 13 Signs You’re Suffering From Toxic Family Enmeshment
- 8 Ways To Gracefully Survive A Toxic Family During The Holidays
- Dealing with Toxic Family Members: Narcissistic Abuse Recovery