Have you ever noticed your subject of love smiling at you? Does he/she smile more often when you are around?
Smiling is another way that people show their availability. A genuine smile appears to touch the eyes of the person and it’s easily distinguishable from a fake smile which is restricted to the person’s mouth only.
When a person can’t seem to do anything but smile when he/she sees you, he/she is attracted.
11. Touching moments
If the person you like, touches you, even if it looks accidental it might not be so. Even if it is the briefest touch of a finger or his/her arm rubbing against your arm, it shows that they are interested.
If you find the person touching you out of context and for no reason as such, you should know that the touch was intentional just to feel you.
12. Face watching
How one traces his/her gaze across your face also indicates different types of attractions. If his/her gaze shifts from the eyes, the nose, and to the lips and chin, she/he is definitely physically attracted to you. While someone looking deeply into your eyes might indicate his interest to know your personality.
If you find more than 1 sign out of these 12 signs, you should be sure enough that he/she is attracted to you.
How many signs have you noticed in him/her?
You may also like:
- 5 Ways To Use The Law Of Attraction When Texting A Guy You Really Like
- Sapiosexual , Intelligence & Attraction at work
- 4 Simple Ways To Find Your True Soulmate Using The Law Of Attraction
- 6 Signs You Are About To Meet The Love Of Your Life (According to The Law of Attraction)
- Your Body Language Doesn’t Lie. Here Is How You Can Strip Down Naked Everyone’s Personality