Best Sadhguru Quotes on Letting Go
Sadhguru believes in the philosophy that letting go is a courageous move. It is not the end but the beginning of a new start. You allow yourself to start a new journey that allows you to find new possibilities. Some of these quotes on letting go and finding inner peace will help guide you through your personal and spiritual:
41. “If you tell yourself you don’t want to think a certain thought, that is precisely the first thing your mind will produce! That is the nature of the human mind.”
42. “The most beautiful moments in life are moments when you are expressing your joy, not when you are seeking it.”
43. “If you think hundred percent logically, there is really no possibility of life.”
44. “A human being is like a seed. Either you can keep it as it is, or you can make it grow into a wonderful tree with flowers and fruits.”
45. “It is our compulsive reaction to the situations in which we are placed that causes stress.”
46. “We are talking about shifting our lives from having a visitation from Joy to being the very source of Joy.”
47. “One of the main reasons why you have become miserable is, instead of falling back into your Joy, you are trying to pursue Joy.”
48. “Thoughts and emotions come from the same source. Thoughts are the dry expressions of the mind, emotions are juicy. The way you think is the way you feel.”
49. “If your sadness is reminding you that you are incomplete, it is good. Make use of your sadness to grow. When sadness sets in, if you become more compassionate, more caring, and more loving, you have some sense in you.”
50. If you choose, you can be joyful every moment of your life. It’s time you made your choice.”
Find Your True Inspiration
Finding true happiness in life is a journey of being inspired and inspiring others around you.
We hope that these inspirational Sadhguru quotes on love, life, and letting go teach you about the true meaning of life and inspire you to find joy in the little things.