7. You trust your intuition.
Before taking every major decision in your life, you ask yourself, “Is this good for me?” and you wait for the little voice inside you to answer you.
Over years of experience, you have learned to differentiate between the ‘voice of fear’ and ‘the voice of intuition’, you have learned the difference between holding yourself back and waiting for the right feel.
8. You don’t waste your time.
You know the importance of a bygone time – this include the fact that everyone has timing for things to happen in their life.
Technology is definitely an important part of your life, but if you find yourself indulging too much in social media, you might be killing time and opportunity.
Ask yourself if you are being true to the life you are living or not; if you find yourself wasting useful time by doing nothing productive.
9. You accept change and allow yourself to evolve.
Uncertainty scares us. We feel uncomfortable when we have to embrace change. Sticking to a predictable life makes us less prone to risks but it also takes away our chances to discover who else we can be.
Letting go of what you have outgrown takes courage as you might not really like the discomfort of what you are becoming. On the good side, it makes space for the expansion of a new horizon – of prosperity, fulfillment, excitement, and joy.
10. You know little things also matter:
You might be dreaming big, working for your dreams, getting rich and living a life you always idealized. These do not stop you from recognizing the true essence of little moments of love and connection.
You are true to yourself if you do not deny yourself the chance to appreciate and experience the most precious things in life – love, health, mental peace, joy, contentment, and vitality.
Being true to oneself comes with the ability to look within oneself without being scared of what you would find out.
You may also like:
- 12 Self-Care Tips to Take Better Care of Yourself
- You Have to Love Yourself Before You Love Someone Else – Why It Won’t Work For You?
- 10 Tips To Let Go and Free Yourself Of Your Painful Past
- Three Wrong Ways To Love Yourself And How To Do It Right
- 10 Things That Happen When You Finally Pull Yourself Together