18. We are only as blind as we want to be.
19. I’ve learned that I still have a lot to learn.
20. I got my own back.
21. You alone are enough. You have nothing to prove to anybody.
22. The desire to reach for the stars is ambitious. The desire to reach hearts is wise.
23. I can be changed by what happens to me, but I refuse to be reduced by it.
24. When you learn, teach, when you get, give.
25. Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.
26. Whining is just unbecoming.
27. The need for change bulldozed a road down the center of my mind.
28. You only are free when you realize you belong no place – you belong every place – no place at all. The price is high. The reward is great.
29. When I forgive other people, I let them go, I free them from my ignorance. And as soon as I do, I feel lighter, brighter, and better.
30. We need to not be in denial about what we’ve done, what we’ve come through. It will help us if we all do that.