36. We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.
37. I’ve learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision.
38. We need much less than we think we need.
39. If I am not good to myself, how can I expect anyone else to be good to me?
40. I’ve learned that even when I have pains, I don’t have to be one.
41. Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away.
42. Hate, it has caused a lot of problems in the world but has not solved one yet.
43. There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.
44. I respect myself and insist upon it from everybody. And because I do it, I then respect everybody, too.
45. It is time for parents to teach young people early on that in diversity there is beauty and there is strength. Maya Angelou
46. I created myself. I have taught myself so much.
47. The truth is, no one of us can be free until everybody is free.
48. If you want what you’re saying heard, then take your time and say it so that the listener will actually hear it. You might save somebody’s life. Your own, first.
49. Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time.
50. I try to see every day as a celebration.