26. Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
27. You become what you think most of the time. So if you think that nobody loves you, that’s exactly what will happen to you. – Veronica Smith
28. Some people visit my past way more than I do. I don’t live there anymore babe. Keep up
29. My strength didn’t come from lifting weights. It came from picking myself back up every time life kicked my *ss and knocked me down.
30. If their absence brings you peace, you didn’t lose them.
31. If you run into a jerk in the morning, you ran into a jerk. If you run into jerks all day, you’re the jerk. – Raylan Givens
32. I don’t sweat for pounds, or inches, or a dress size. I sweat to make my outside match my inside. – Amber Dawn Hunter.
33. Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one. — Bruce Lee
34. I am currently experiencing life at the rate of several WTFs per minute.
35. You are either on my side, by my side, or in my way. Choose wisely.
36. When you get tired of hearing the sound of your whine, you will know it’s time to start doing something about your life. Until then, nothing will happen.
37. Sooner or later a day is heading towards you when people knew you gonna ask,” You are changed! What led you to such extremity?” Hold a big smile and shut their hell up by saying,” Thanks to you man!”.
38. If they stand behind you, protect them. If they stand beside you, respect them. If they stand against you, destroy them.
39. I can’t help you. Nobody can. The only person who can help you is you. Go help yourself!!
40. Sometimes there’s not a better way. Sometimes there’s only the hard way. – Mary E. Pearson
41. If you want to change, then change. No one is going to do that for you.
42. I think, therefore I’m single. – Liz Winston
43. You control your life. Not your family, your partner, or anyone else. If they do, it’s because you are letting them.
44. Today, be the badass girl you were too lazy to be yesterday.
45. A strong woman doesn’t seek revenge. She moves on and lets Karma do the dirty work.
46. Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
47. I am learning to love the sound of my feet walking away from things that are no good for me
48. You create opportunities by performing, not complaining. – Muriel Siebert
49. Just when you think it can’t get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can’t get any better, it can. – Nicholas Sparks
50. Stop breaking yourself down into bite-size pieces to serve others. Stay whole and let them choke.
51. I got this far because my desire for a better life was stronger than my desire to stay in misery.
52. How about you stop blaming others for all the crap in your life all the time and start taking responsibility for your life?
53. Yesterday sucked. I get it. You were hard done by. We all were. Forgive, forget and move on. Life is too damn short.
54. You’re not waiting for the right time, you’re simply afraid. Fear is keeping you from your dream life. Saying you are waiting for the right time is just an excuse.
55. Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain. – Vivian Greene
56. Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn’t.” – Erica Mann Jong
57. Never retract, never explain, never apologize. Just get things done and let them howl. — Nellie McClung
58. The longer you talk about your problems, the longer they will stay. Do yourself a favor and start talking about solutions.
If you’d like to add any of your favorite badass quotes about life, please share ’em in the comment section down below.