This movement away from viewing our partner as adversary to viewing him as an ally with whom we share the same intention, is the fundamental shift in the process of transforming our relationship from one characterized by struggle, to one grounded in gratitude and love.
Despite our best efforts and strongest desires, decades-long patterns don’t change overnight, but the process begins as soon as we get clear that the time and effort that it’s going to take is worth it. If you’re in doubt, trust me, it is!
We’re giving away 3 e-books absolutely free of charge. The Ten Biggest Things We’ve Learned Since We Got Married, Your Guide to Great Sex, and An End to Arguing.
To receive them just click here:
Written by Linda and Charlie Bloom
You may also like:
- Sapiosexual , Intelligence & Attraction at work
- 4 Simple Ways To Find Your True Soulmate Using The Law Of Attraction
- WHAT YOU’RE NOT BEING TOLD ABOUT THE LAW OF ATTRACTION
- 16 Strong Signs That Show There’s Perfect Chemistry Between Two People
- 3 Steps To Stop Attracting Losers And Finally Meet A Keeper