44. Whenever you’re in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude. — William James
45. Having a positive mental attitude is asking how something can be done rather than saying it can’t be done. — Bo Bennett
46. It’s a funny thing about life, once you begin to take note of the things you are grateful for, you begin to lose sight of the things that you lack. — Germany Kent
47. If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door. ― Milton Berle
48. My kind of attitude. I’m not good at making revenge, but I can ignore your existence like I didn’t meet you in my whole life. — Unknown
49. When I catch people staring at ɱe, I assuɱe they are taking notes on how to be awesome.– Unknown
50. The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. — Ayn Rand
51. If you don’t think you are somebody, you will do things like everybody. — Malcom Bane
52. Scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue. Realize the strength, move on. — Henry Rollins
53. The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do. — Steve Jobs
54. The future belongs to the few of us still willing to get our hands dirty. — Roland Tiangco
55. Only those who are willing to risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go. —T.S. Elliot
56. Be yourself everyone else is already taken. — Oscar Wilde
57. When you face failures in life, you have two choices: Get crushed under it, or learn from it, take it as a motivation, and become stronger. — Unknown
58. Attitude is like sunglasses. Just like the color of sunglasses determines your views; your attitude determines whether you see an obstacle or opportunity. — Unknown
59. The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. — Captain Jack Sparrow.
60. If you call a thing bad you do little, if you call a thing good you do much. This is the Attitude. –Johann W. Goethe.
61. The winner’s edge is not in a gifted birth, a high IQ, or in talent. The winner’s edge is all in the attitude, not aptitude. Attitude is the criterion for success. — Denis Waitley.
62. Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that’s creative. — Charles Mingus
63. Don’t flirt with me because if I flirt back you will fall in love alone. – Unknown
64. Nobody grows old merely by living a number of years. We grow old by deserting our ideals. — Samuel Ullman
65. Conflict cannot survive without your participation. — Wayne Dyer
66. Accept everything about yourself I mean everything. You are you and that is the beginning and the end no apologies, no regrets. — Clark Moustakas
67. Confidence is a habit that can be developed by acting as if you already had the confidence you desire to have. — Brian Tracy
68. I find that it is not the circumstances in which we are placed, but the spirit in which we face them, that constitutes our comfort. — Elizabeth T. King
69. Ignore me once and I will ignore You so hard, You will start to doubt Your own existence. – Unknown
70. We don’t realize how much we create reality through language. If we say that life is hard, it will be hard. — Fernando Flores
71. It’s not what you are that holds you back, it’s what you think you are not. — Denis Waitley
72. I let my haters be my biggest motivators! – Unknown
73. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of effort is the same. — Carlos Castenada
74. Success and failure are the same choices; the only attitude determines the difference.– Ross A. Halliday
75. If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment. – Marcus Aurelius
Check out these inspirational quotes whenever you are feeling pessimistic. Now, what’s more uplifting than some positive attitude quotes?