(4) It makes you empathetic:
You are the most empathetic one of the lot, and just not only concerned about yourself but also concerned about the lives of others around you.
You can understand exactly what a person is going through and you are ready to help them out. In You, People find not just a friend in need but a stranger-in-need too.
(5) It actually increases your IQ:
You have a situation and you are extremely anxious about it. You analyze it and figure out all the possible outcomes and since you are anxious, you will be the one to figure out possibilities which other’s can’t.
Researchers have found out that people with Anxiety Disorders have an increased IQ and happen to be the smarter ones.
People with Anxiety Disorders aren’t the ones who need treatment; rather, they should be cherished and nurtured.
They are the strongest ones we can ever find and they are the ones who can actually achieve a lot in their lives. Feel lucky if you know some or if you are one yourself!
You May Also Like:
- Intrusive Thoughts and Feelings with High Anxiety
- New Research Says Worry And Anxiety Are Linked To High IQ
- 5 Reasons Behind Anxiety Attacks in Strong Women.
- Listening To This Song Reduces Your Anxiety by 65%
- This Is How You Love Someone With Anxiety