2. The urge to win in the alpha males instills a sense of rivalry in the males and they take every single challenge personally that may even undermine his level of judgment also.
3. An alpha male is a perfectionist and this might go to such an extent that whoever is not able to live up to his expectations is strongly disregarded by him.
4. A very annoying trait of an alpha male is he is very much inflexible and hard to convince even though his course of action is not proper.
5. Over-confidence is the ultimate mentality of an alpha male and he may get exhausted in his journey towards victory or pursuing after some goal.
6. An alpha male is extremely ruthless and he abolishes anything that comes in his way of success or victory.
7. The sole intention of winning often makes an alpha male a complete madman as he will never take any step based on wisdom but rather on obsession.
It’s a real man who can go out with a woman who’s taller than he is. That’s an alpha male right there. – Miranda Hart
8. The leadership traits of an alpha male make them extremely dominating and he always bosses over others, which draws rifts between him and other people who are working with him or are around him. People tend to feel weary about him due to his behavior.
9. No matter what happens, an alpha male will never admit his mistake or be apologetic to anyone. This is again a very detrimental characteristic of an alpha male.
10. An alpha male keeps thriving under pressure until it becomes a habit for him and he stops thinking about himself and even does not care about the interests of the people surrounding him.
Every human being has some good and some bad and the same holds true for the alpha males as well. However, it is up to an alpha male as to which trait to nurture more.
Could you relate with these traits of an alpha male? Are you the one?