2. When you feel the tree’s aura, use your crown to absorb the energy. The tree’s balanced energy can feel very gentle and soft and have a very powerful healing effect.
3. Draw the tree energy into your crown and let it flow down through the Thrusting Channels or through the Functional Channel to the perineum, then down to both feet. Move the energy out through the soles of your feet into the ground. Bring the energy from the ground to the roots of the tree, then up its trunk.
4. Feel yourself absorb the Earth Energy and the tree energy. (Figure 2-33) Feel them purify your energy, removing negativity and sick energy. When you feel it emerge from the trunk of the tree, absorb the Human Plane (Cosmic Particle) Energy, and return the energy to your crown. You will feel the combined energies nourish your brain, glands, and organs. Repeat the process nine, eighteen, or 36 times.
e. Share with the Tree from the Heart
In this pattern tree energy is run through the arms and heart center. It may be used to clear a healer’s arms of sick energy accumulated in work, or just to open the heart.
1. Assume any comfortable position in which your hands can easily reach a branch.
2. Reach one arm out to touch the tree with the palm or fingertips. Feel the vital energy just under the bark and make contact with it, allowing some time for the contact to develop.
3. After a while, you will feel the sharing begin as gentle breathing back and forth between your hand and the tree.
4. Gradually extend the process until you are breathing energy through the entire length of the arm, back and forth from your heart center to the tree. Let this back and forth sharing go on for some time.
5. Next, get the other arm involved. It may rest on the same branch, near the other hand, or it may rest on an entirely different branch.
6. Allow the tree energy to flow in along one arm, mix with your own energy in the heart center, and flow out the other arm. Every so often reverses the direction of flow in one or both arms.
7. For a deeper experience try extending the flow from the heart down to the navel, letting it go from tree to heart, to navel, and back.
8. Where does the energy go after it leaves your hands and enters the tree? By following it with your mind, you will begin to discover more about the subtle anatomy of the tree.
9. You may find blocked or congested areas that you can work on by running energy out one hand and into the other. Feel the tree’s response to your efforts, and let intuition guide you.
f. Absorb Earth Energy
1. Create warmth in your navel and bring the energy up to the crown.
2. Project the Chi out into the top of the trunk of the tree. Enter the tree and feel that you have a connection with it.
3. During this process, you can stand farther away from the tree (ten to thirty feet). As your practice continues you can project your energy easily from far away into the tree. Let the tree take in your negative or sick energy. The energy you receive back will be balanced.
4. Let your energy flow down the trunk of the tree to its roots and into the Earth. (Figure 2-34) Let the Earth Energy purify your energy. Bring this combined energy up through the soles of your feet to the perineum, then up through the Thrusting Channels, or through the Governor Channel running up the spine. Let the energy flow up to the crown and project it outward again. Repeat the process nine, eighteen, or 36 times.
The more you repeat the process, the more your energy will refine and increase. You will notice the Thrusting Channels and the Microcosmic Orbit are cleaner and brighter. Once you have established a good connection with the tree, you can send your sick energy to the tree from a far distance to refine your energy or improve your health.
g. Meditate While Sitting Under a Tree
Once you have developed the ability to feel the tree’s Chi, you can sit under the tree and meditate. Draw the tree’s energy into you through the stations (points) of the Microcosmic Orbit. (Figure 2-35).
You may also like
- 10 Spiritual Places On Earth With The Strongest Energy Fields That You Must Visit
- The Power of Being an Earth Empath
- 6 Signs You’re An Earth Angel
- Sensing Energy: How to Detect Spirits
- Telepathy: How to Read Someone’s Mind
- Your Most Powerful Chakra based on your Zodiac Sign