4. “Every human being is capable of living absolutely blissfully within himself. They have denied themselves this because they never looked at themselves”
Nothing else but ourselves can make us happy in this world. No matter how many things you buy or how many things you accomplish, there’s still a chance that you won’t be able to achieve true inner peace. Just believe in yourself and be at peace with yourself. Do this and you won’t need anything else to be happy in life. Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev says that we must look at ourselves and try to be at peace with our soul rather than looking for happiness in worldly things.
5. “The contradiction within a human being is simply because he is trying to mentally figure out things that he has not experienced”
Many people are not able to figure out why they are in contradiction with themselves. Being in contradiction to one’s self means having self-doubt. We all know that self-doubt is not a good thing to do yet we all do it in one way or the other. Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev wants to imply that self-doubt happens when a person tries to figure out a thing that he considers to be greater than himself/herself just because they have never done or experienced it. So, we must always keep trying new things because we have only one life and there’s a lot to do. Just believe in yourself and well, go for it.
These quotes by Sadhguru will help you to discover your inner peace.
You May Also Like:
- The Divine Is Not a Circus
- Reason for Being: Ikigai, The Japanese Secret to a Long and Happy Life
- 10 Skills You Need To Live A Happy Life
- 15 of the most Inspirational Bob Marley Quotes