People often tell me how hard it is for them to connect with their guidance. Actually, connecting with your guidance is not hard at all when your frequency is high enough, which naturally occurs when you are truly in an intent to learn about what is loving to you.
But it is impossible to get your frequency high enough when you are blaming someone else, seeing yourself as a victim, trying to find a way to get the other person to change, abandoning yourself by ignoring your feelings, judging yourself, turning to addictions, eating junk food, and making someone else responsible for you.
What you CAN control is your own intent, your own frequency, your own responses, your own thoughts, and your own actions toward yourself and others.
Why waste energy trying to control what you can’t control? Why not just focus on what you can control – you!
Join Dr. Margaret Paul for her 30-Day at-home Course: “Love Yourself: An Inner Bonding Experience to Heal Anxiety, Depression, Shame, Addictions and Relationships.”
You may also like:
- Energy Governs Everything And We Control It With The Power Of Our Thoughts
- Covert Verbal Abuse: Passive Aggressive Behavior That Aims to Control You
- Solving the Problem of Controlling People
- Trying to Control Makes You Feel Miserable
- 4 Hidden Ways a Controlling Personality Undermines A Relationship