7. If he isn’t in awe of you, he doesn’t deserve you.
You are my little girl and you were born perfect. If he can’t see that, it’s his loss. There is someone who thinks your flaws power his heart. Be strong. If he asks you to change, be like rock of your birthstone, do not waver. You are wondrous just the way that you are.
You may also like:
- 6 Important Differences Between Being a Father and Being a Dad
- What Every Father MUST Tell Their Daughter About Love and Relationships
- 15 Positively Influential Advices From Fathers In The Words Of Their Children
- 10 Things The Right Guy Will Never Make You Wonder About
- The Right Type Of Chivalry For 3 Very Different Types Of Women