These things happen because you are so stressed out that your body can’t take it anymore and is suffering a break-down.
It’s high time you start thinking about recharging yourself.
(6) You find yourself running away from responsibilities:
You do not wish to take responsibilities anymore. You feel there’s an enormous burden on you and you can’t take it anymore.
It’s okay to avoid responsibilities sometimes but it creates negative impact if it’s practiced as a long-term basis. Too much of stress instigates your mind to shut down and hence you tend to avoid responsibilities. Take a break and recharge yourself. You’ll be fit and fine.
(7) You sense a kind of detachment:
You don’t feel you are attached to anyone or anything anymore. Nothing affects you. You don’t feel good or bad. It’s like you are just a body without any emotion.
Let go of the pain. Just step aside and give time to yourself.
(8) You experience fits of anxiety quite often:
You get worried unnecessarily. You are anxious at slightest of things.
Yes, this is painful. You don’t need to take all the stress. Just don’t let these negative thoughts give you trouble.
(9) You cry for no reason at all:
You just feel like crying…most of the times, without any valid reason. It’s because of the pain you have within yourself.
You are just too exhausted mentally to bear these things anymore.
This phase will pass soon. Just give yourself a break and do things you love or you have been wanting to do for long. Working in this condition will not be fruitful.
Don’t let negativity overshadow you. Self-love is what you need most at this time.
You may also like:
- Press This Button On Your Body To Help Relieve Your Stress and Anxiety
- Chronic Stress: Signs and How to Control Them
- HOW EACH MYERS-BRIGGS® TYPE REACTS TO STRESS (AND HOW TO HELP!)
- 11 Weird Benefits Of Stress, Because Sometimes It’s Not All That Bad
- Why Some People Respond to Stress by Falling Asleep
- Existential Depression, Sensitivity and Soul Loss
- 20 Diagnostic Signs That You’re Suffering From Soul Loss
- The Dark Night Of The Soul
- This Is How You Know If Your Soul Is Tired and Ways To Fix It
- Soul Retrieval Can Heal Addiction, Trauma, and Mental Illness – Here’s How