7) They manipulate you in their domain:
They manipulate you in places which are physically comfortable for them. This is because they feel like they are physically secure to play their games with you. Now, this place might be their house or their office or whichever place they are comfortable in.
8) Negativity is spread by them:
They are highly negative in nature. Even if they compliment you or say something nice, it will always be followed by something negative in nature. Negativity actually gives them gratification and solace and they love to wallow in negativity.
9) They don’t give you time to change your opinion:
Manipulative people will never give you time to change your opinion; they won’t even give you time to rethink your opinion. This is because if you rethink, you might realize that they are playing with you and this will not be good for them. So they influence you in such way that there is no time left for you to think anything other than what they have said.
These are the telltale signs of manipulative behavior. While dealing with manipulative people, listen to your intuition. Most of the times, your intuition is telling you that these people are harmful.
Take care of yourself and don’t get affected by such people.
You May Also Like:
- Lookout For These 15 Signs Which Shows He’s Being Manipulative And Not Protective
- Signs Someone Is Trying To Manipulate You
- 7 Common Manipulative Phrases and How To Shut Them Down
- 5 Hidden Signs, Your Good Guy Is Actually Manipulating You
- You’re Not Going Crazy: 15 Signs You’re A Victim Of Gaslighting