7) A spiritual warrior prioritizes holistic health and well being
Spiritual warrior is a beacon of light. He knows that he is working for a cause bigger than himself. His goal is to transform the world and he knows that in order to achieve this he needs to keep himself in the best shape physically, mentally and emotionally.
He treats himself with utmost love and respect and prioritizes his holistic health and well being over petty things that drain his energy.
8) A spiritual warrior works for a soulful mission
We all want happiness and peace but sometimes we go about trying to look for these things by amassing wealth and possessions.
A spiritual warrior knows that real and lasting peace and happiness can come only after one realizes one’s true nature and therefore he chooses a soulful mission which gives him an opportunity to serve and grow.
9) A spiritual warrior uses his energy well
A spiritual warrior knows very well that energy is a valuable and limited resource. Therefore he utilizes his energy wisely.
He chooses peace over mindless drama and negativity.
He refrains from getting into mindless fights over petty things and picks his battles wisely.
“The big difference between a warrior and a victim is that the victim represses and the warrior refrains.”
― Don Miguel Ruiz, The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom
Become a Contributor at The Minds Journal
You may Also Like
- The Power of Being an Empath Warrior
- 3 Steps for Sensitive Warriors to Take Back Their Power
- 11 Reasons You Will Fall In Love With A Spiritual Girl
- Birds As Omens When They Cross Your Path
- The Art of Being Unfuckwithable