Nine distinct personality types make humanity very special, not only in their interactions with each other, but within themselves. Synchronicity ties them all together in a beautiful system that makes everything work. No human being is ever represented by just one of these personality types, but rather a mixture of several. And while the western mindset focuses on happy moments as the ideal, it is unaware that each piece of the puzzle, each with its flaws, is integral in the spiritual evolution of humanity. Everything is shifting and changing so quickly and each of these segments is playing a critical role in human consciousness.
9 PERSONALITY TYPES – DO YOU SEE YOURSELF?
1) THE INITIATOR
Regardless of the initiative, these are the doers of our world. Being the number of ‘new’ in which all manifestation begins, they symbolize the principle of beginning or initiation through purity of purpose. It is the energy that begins all actions and leads the way in new directions. Without them, we would have a lot of trouble getting things done because when nobody else wants to do it, they step up and get it done with courage, originality and decisiveness. Their drive makes them magnificent manifestors and they require the support to keep them going. They do not tolerate laziness from the people within their circles, and they don’t like to ask for help from others. The Initiator is somebody we all depend on for monumental achievements because they are masters at self-sufficiency, invention, focus and rationality.
– Creators and primal force of consciousness and grand movements.
– Do not see an end to their journey and goals (retirement does not exist)
– The most powerful Initiators are those who awaken to their purpose to serve rather than rule (because they also make great rulers).
– Always at the forefront of directing and leading others
– Trust in their own ability to separate right from wrong regardless of what they are told.
– Often mentally stronger than most other people
– Live and breathe what they think they need to do and nothing will stop them from doing it.
– Generally optimistic people who have a great deal of inner strength and are often a source of inspiration to others.
– Self-motivated, striving for progress, with ambitious will, power and positivity.
– Pioneers with leadership qualities that attract many followers.
– Have an initiative, instinct and intuition that makes it all self-perpetuating.
2) THE HEALER
Since the Initiators often drive themselves into physical illness through their constant drive to keep moving forward, the healers are necessary to help bring balance back to their physical health. It is a feminine energy that dominates the healer, but many men exhibit very strong healing energies. They symbolize the principle of coming together with another, positive/negative, male/female, day/night, black/white, yin/yang. They unite like-minds, and like-ideals. Above all, life must have meaning for Healers. Their intuitive sense is very strong and among the strongest of all personality types.
They reflect a quiet power in the natural flow of judgement, and the need for planning and communication to do what is best for our souls. A healer’s strength and power is resilient and lasting and are some of the greatest powers hiding behind the throne. Some of the greatest men and women to ever walk the Earth (especially Initiators) had a healer as their partner or confidant by their side. They are extremely effective at bringing peace, harmony and balance to many different experiences, and they do it with tolerance, patience, co-operation and sensitivity — particularly to the needs of others. They are more likely to suffer in silence if they cannot get people within their close relationships to understand what the problem is between them.