If you’ve tried to talk to your significant other about the future of your relationship and he has nothing to say, or if you feel unsure about the direction altogether, it may reveal that the connection isn’t as strong as you want it to be.
5. He isn’t engaged with, or aligned with your feelings or goals.
You and your significant other aren’t going to have all of the same goals, feelings, and dreams all the time. And that’s okay. What’s not okay, though, is if your partner makes you feel invalidated or silly.
It’s also a warning sign if he isn’t engaged with your goals. He doesn’t necessarily have to have the same perspective, but he should care enough to invest in what’s important to you and support you on your journey.
6. You prioritize him, but often find that he doesn’t do the same in return.
If you find that you’re always prioritizing him, always caring about him, and always putting him first without him giving you that energy back in return, then perhaps he’s not your soulmate.
Love isn’t one-sided; it’s a healthy balance of both parties giving and taking.
Your soulmate will meet you halfway (and more). When you’re with the right person, he will be pouring all of himself into you because he loves you that much.
7. You often feel like you’re forcing something to work.
He’s not your soulmate if you feel like you have to force love.
With your soulmate, love will come naturally because the both of you are truly invested in one another and making things work. When you’re with the right person, love won’t feel like a chore.
8. You often hold your feelings back in order to keep from fighting.
A clear sign he’s not your soulmate is if you find that you have to back down or hide your feelings just to move on from conflict.
Even the healthiest relationships will have fights, but it’s essential that both parties compromise in order to move on and heal.
Become a Contributor at The Minds Journal
You May Also Like:
- 5 Signs He’s Not Your Soulmate (And You’re Settling For Second Best)
- 11 Soulmate Signs He’s Not The One (and how to find the one for real)
- Soulmates And Unconditional Love
- 4 Simple Ways To Find Your True Soulmate Using The Law Of Attraction
- Wondering If You Are In A Relationship With Your Soulmate? Here Are 5 Telltale Sign