Your soulmate will meet you halfway (and more). When you’re with the right person, he will be pouring all of himself into you because he loves you that much.
7. You often feel like you’re forcing something to work.
He’s not your soulmate if you feel like you have to force love.
With your soulmate, love will come naturally because the both of you are truly invested in one another and making things work. When you’re with the right person, love won’t feel like a chore.
8. You often hold your feelings back in order to keep from fighting.
A clear sign he’s not your soulmate is if you find that you have to back down or hide your feelings just to move on from conflict.
Even the healthiest relationships will have fights, but it’s essential that both parties compromise in order to move on and heal.
Become a Contributor at The Minds Journal
You May Also Like:
- 5 Signs He’s Not Your Soulmate (And You’re Settling For Second Best)
- 11 Soulmate Signs He’s Not The One (and how to find the one for real)
- Soulmates And Unconditional Love
- 4 Simple Ways To Find Your True Soulmate Using The Law Of Attraction
- Wondering If You Are In A Relationship With Your Soulmate? Here Are 5 Telltale Sign