33. I believe in you.
34. I lovingly and trustingly give you the time and space you need.
35. You can achieve anything you want in life.
36. You are special. You are divinely and uniquely YOU.
37. You are free to be your authentic self in the context of our relationship.
38. I welcome you, to be honest and truthful with me.
39. I desire to have/maintain an intimate and loving relationship with you.
40. You elicit the following positive emotions and feelings in me _______.
41. You are not responsible for me, for my bad behaviors or my poor choices.
42. What would you like from me or from our relationship?
43. It’s not your fault. I don’t blame you.
44. I support you in taking care of yourself.
45. Your feelings are understandable and normal responses to everything you have been through.
46. I do not expect you to be perfect. I absolutely understand you are a human being and that none of us are perfect.
47. I acknowledge my areas of needed improvement including ABC, and am working on them by doing XYZ.
48. It’s important to me to know and understand you.
49. I come to you with an open heart and an open mind.
50. I love you fully, completely, and exactly as you are.
Do Let us know your thoughts and perspectives on these 50 things and if you can think of any more then feel free to add to the list via the comment section below.
“The simple act of paying attention can take you a long way.”
You May Also Like
Signs You Have A Strong Personality That Might Scare Some People
11 Ways You Know You’re With A Good Man
32 Thought Provoking Questions That are Reflections on the Self
9 Signs You Have a Strong Personality but Are Actually Pretty Sensitive