We become open to the most important relationship i.e. relationship with ourselves. We become more in tune with our intuition and open ourselves to the messages universe has in store for us.
Solitude is the place where you get creative ideas and insights. It is the secret recipe of success for a lot of ideators and visionaries.
5) Loneliness does not go away forever
Like we discussed, loneliness is an integral part of the human condition.
It does not really go away fully. Once we learn to accept this fact and learn to face our loneliness, it becomes less and less frightening and loses its power over us.
In fact, it can become our ally and most beautiful companion.
It is good to be solitary, for solitude is difficult; that something is difficult must be a reason the more for us to do it. – Rainer Maria Rilke
You may also like
- The Dark Side Of Loneliness
- Managing Loneliness and Heartbreak
- 5 Famous Spiritual Leaders On The Deadly Sickness of Loneliness
- The Price We Pay When We Choose Loneliness over Love
- Feeling lonely? Blame it on your genes – Studies find Loneliness is a Heritable Trait