But by suppressing our emotions, we are only making matters worse, they get stored in our bodies as negative energy.
The better approach to deal with the emotions is to face the emotion, feel it, breathe into the emotion and let it flow out of our body.
3) When you start facing loneliness, initially it may be full of struggle and pain
When we start facing loneliness, initially it might feel very painful and full of struggle. Why? Because when you are facing the reality of your life, it may just be full of painful insights.
But it is these insights that give us an opportunity to reflect and make corrective changes in our life.
If you keep going through the pain, instead of getting disheartened, it will become your greatest impetus for growth.
4) But once you start embracing loneliness, it can turn into solitude and become a catalyst for your success
Once we can embrace loneliness, it can turn into solitude. It is a beautiful opportunity to get to know ourselves better inside and out.
We become open to the most important relationship i.e. relationship with ourselves. We become more in tune with our intuition and open ourselves to the messages universe has in store for us.
Solitude is the place where you get creative ideas and insights. It is the secret recipe of success for a lot of ideators and visionaries.
5) Loneliness does not go away forever
Like we discussed, loneliness is an integral part of the human condition.
It does not really go away fully. Once we learn to accept this fact and learn to face our loneliness, it becomes less and less frightening and loses its power over us.
In fact, it can become our ally and most beautiful companion.
It is good to be solitary, for solitude is difficult; that something is difficult must be a reason the more for us to do it. – Rainer Maria Rilke
Related Video: The Real Cause of Inner Emptiness and What To Do About It
Become a Contributor at The Minds Journal
You may also like
- The Dark Side Of Loneliness
- Managing Loneliness and Heartbreak
- 5 Famous Spiritual Leaders On The Deadly Sickness of Loneliness
- The Price We Pay When We Choose Loneliness over Love
- Feeling lonely? Blame it on your genes – Studies find Loneliness is a Heritable Trait