The only thing to look forward in an argument is where its leading to – if its a healthy argument it will end in positive terms but if the argument is to guilt trip and blame each other you must put a stop to this and walk out!
5. You always think of letting go of the relationship.
We often listen to others and take advice from friends and family.
They advice us how maintaining the status quo is good for us in the long run, but is it? We cannot afford to ignore the inner voice when we are struggling.
The mind and the body give us indication that should not be missed. Bitter experiences can help shape strength in us. But most of us suffer in silence and inner guidance is often ignored.
You should listen to your intuition and never be afraid of change. Change can never be disruptive if it means a life that is devoid of quarrels,fights and toxicity.
Positive relationships are supposed to sustain; not the negative ones that destroy you slowly.
Related Video: 7 Signs You’re With The Wrong Partner
Become a Contributor at The Minds Journal
You may also like:
- 5 Healthy Ways to Move On From a Relationship
- How to Know When to End a Relationship That is Making You Miserable
- Watch Out! 15 Types Of Toxic People That Ruin Relationships
- Signs Your Relationship Is Not Just Difficult But Is Also Dangerous For You
- 10 Ways To Go Through A Breakup Without Feeling Miserable